Blanket Covers Coverlets
Blanket Covers Coverlets have 6 images it's including Shana Quilt Set, Matouk-bed-coverings-blanket-cover-plisse, Blanket Covers Coverlets #3 Bedspreads Vs. Comforters, Dollino Blanket Cover, Coverlets, Blanket Covers Coverlets #6 Blankets, Coverlets & Throws. Following are the images:
Blanket Covers Coverlets was published at March 14, 2018 at 2:06 pm. This image is posted on the Bedroom category. Blanket Covers Coverlets is labelled with Blanket Covers Coverlets, Blanket, Covers, Coverlets..
Blanketblan•ket (blang′kit),USA pronunciation n.
- a large, rectangular piece of soft fabric, often with bound edges, used esp. for warmth as a bed covering.
- a similar piece of fabric used as a covering for a horse, dog, etc.
- the chief garment traditionally worn by some American Indians.
- any extended covering or layer: a blanket of snow.
- (in a press for offset printing) the rubber-covered cylinder to which an inked impression is transferred from the plate for transfer directly to the paper.
- (in a press for letterpress printing) the resilient covering on the cylinder against which the paper is pressed in printing.
- a thick roll or strip of material for thermal insulation.
- born on the wrong side of the blanket, born out of wedlock.
- to cover with or as with a blanket: wild flowers blanketing the hillside.
- to obscure or obstruct;
overpower (usually fol. by out): An electrical storm blanketed out the radio program.
- to toss (someone) in a blanket, as in fraternity hazing.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to take wind from the sails of (another vessel) by passing closely to windward.
- covering or intended to cover a large group or class of things, conditions, situations, etc.: a blanket proposal; a blanket indictment.
Coverscov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Coverletscov•er•let (kuv′ər lit),USA pronunciation n.
Also, cov•er•lid (kuv′ər lid).USA pronunciation a bed quilt that does not cover the pillow, used chiefly for warmth;
- [Archaic.]any covering or cover.
The bed room can be an essential a part of your house and where you may spend plenty of your time. So it is crucial that you provide it with substantial preference. Furthermore you should also ensure that the furniture in accordance with one's room's topic.
It's also probable that better options will be found by you online than in outlets. Although buying your room gear bear in mind to look at other essential things that accompany it such as pillowcases, sheets and so on. These will also be usually available in the identical store.
If you have a look at bedroom accessories, it would be described as a good idea where you will get cheap and good furniture that'll suit your budget to learn. If you're looking for Blanket Covers Coverlets furniture then a great factor would be to discover a web based shop that offers it in a really inexpensive discount. And the finest portion is you can even examine furniture's price before you make your choice.